Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 5, #100happydays

It is nearing the end of the day and I still haven't found anything very significant for it to be my "happiness" today. However, I remembered what I wrote when I started this challenge. It does not need to be a grand matter for that thing to make you happy.

Nothing too big happened to me today. I actually slept in and even almost neglected some of my tasks. Yes, it was a lazy day. Then again, I needed the rest. So for today I guess my happiness is that I was able to refresh and re-energize myself. The best part is that after I felt rested, I was able to pick up on my tasks and actually accomplish them. Where is the happiness in that? It is in me finally being able to get control over myself and maintaining the momentum regarding my studies, which I started a few days ago.

It might seem odd, but today, my happiness is in this new discipline. :)


Dani
February 27, 2014- 11:23pm
Just do it
          -Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment