Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 7, #100happydays

My day began very frustrating because aside from the fact that we got stuck in traffic, my professor never showed up. We ended up waiting in the room for two hours, for nothing. After that, I sped off to try and make this the most productive day ever. I ended up ticking off just two items on my five-point to-do list. Incredible, I know. 

After attempting to finish my studies at a coffee shop, I slept happily in our car on the way home. Please note that the use of the word happily here does not indicate that this was my happiness today. That being said, I came home, and lounged around doing nothing because I couldn't force myself to. I can't really say that anything today was very happy for me other than the time we spent talking about random things in the classroom while waiting. 

The conversations we had went round and round from subjects to strippers. Don't ask me how it got there. I will only say that right now, I think I'm getting an idea from those topics for my thesis. I hope I'm on the right track, and I hope that I am at least on a track right now. Hmmm..

Happy first day of March

P.S.
Because of that, I want to watch the movie Ides of March :)


Dani
March 1, 2014- 10:11pm
"Believing in yourself. That's growing up."
             -The Muppets


No comments:

Post a Comment