Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Day 4, #100happydays

Day four of the challenge brought about my happiness early on in the day. My simple happiness today is my food. :)

While waiting for my parents during breakfast, before leaving for school, I made my lunch. After letting it cool on the ride to school, I ate it with a dose of my favorite CBTL drink. The drink was a bit of indulgence I gave myself for motivation to get through the day. I have to say, despite the pasta being "instant", it was a delight to the senses. A bit of comfort food.

Why was this my happiness today? Simply because I made a meal for myself to bring to school. A small effort that can yield bigger results given my consistency.


Here's to hoping more happiness comes to all:)



Dani
February 26, 2014- 3:27pm
Smile at the world and the world will smile back at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment