Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 10, #100happydays

Just noticed that I have been chronicling my experiences for ten days now. It might not be much, but that's an achievement for me even though I don't do it regularly. Anyway, I won't be talking about anything in particular today. My happiest moment today was being able to experience a free and open mind again. I've forgotten how good it felt to not feel too much pressure in your mind; how to be relaxed but angst at the same time. It felt really good. Because of that, I was able to accomplish several tasks today.

I know, I know. I'm talking about school work again. I can't help it. Sometimes I think making great achievements there will be the only thing that can bring me absolute happiness these days. Perhaps that is true. But I'll have to change something if I'm going to get there. You see, I've been trying to reach my full potential in that respect, but can't seem to manage to do so. I think I know why.

But anyway, that experience made me happy today because it made me feel that I had a chance, and that I was actually capable of greater and better things than I've been recently lead to believe.

Side note: I also had fun during our first moot court mock trial today in our environmental litigation class. Who knew it would be so much fun to observe and criticize your peers? :P Hope we do well in ours. haha.



Dani
March 4, 2014- 11:50pm
"To every yin. There is a yang.
Take everything in moderation.
Balance is the key."
           -compilation of quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment