Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Revisit Music: Kina Grannis and Sam Tsui

Do you remember the two young guys from Yale I blogged about previously? Well, they're on their way to being successful recording artists! Sam Tsui has officially released his first album, and as for Kurt Schneider, he continues to produce youtube artists most of whom have sensational possibilities.

I won't delay any further because as excited I am about their success, I am more excited by their collaboration with Kina Grannis, one of my other favorite youtube artists. I tell you you can really find good music from these people. You just have to know where to look. ;)

Here's one of the singles, with Kina Grannis, on Sam's new album: 

Bring Me the Night




So just like Steve Jobs they made their own desires be the desire of others too. Who said you can't make your own dreams come true? :)



Dani
August 20, 2013- 3:52PM
Even in the darkest night
Never lose sight

No comments:

Post a Comment