Friday, May 31, 2013

Art Filed: Tree-ties

Since I figure I won't be around for a while-- back to school work and all-- I would post this end of summer art work I produced. I literally drew this on the last day of my summer vacation. I hope that this picture gives you a good and relaxing sense while you look at it.

The mark of a good artist is that she can impart her thoughts and visions with clarity and discretion through her visual manifestations. I hope I achieved that at least in part with this piece. I posted the original as well as the digitally edited ones.

The picture will serve as my momentary hiatus from my blog. But I will be back :). So in a way, this is my treaty with you. Haha.



(c)
Treaties of War

(c)
Enhanced

(c)
Muted view


These are three versions of the picture. The first is the original sketch, the second a vividly enhanced one, and the third is the vintage version.

Take from them the message that you will, just do not take them from here ;P



Dani
May 31, 2013- 11:12PM
Just know that they served as forms of expression for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment